Island 1 by Charnwood (ex display)
The Island I is the smallest stove in the Island collection.
Its uncomplicated looks and gentle curves ensure it sits well in any situation; be it modern or traditional. Delivering an output of 2-7kW of heat it can take a log length of up to 370mm (14.5”).
With a rated output of 5kW the All New Island I, in certain situations, can be installed without the need for external air. This stove meets Clean Air Act requirements and boasts an efficiency of over 85% and an extremely low smoke particle level of 9mg/m3 (the Ecodesign limit is 40mg/m3).
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn airwash technology
- Quattroflow air management system
- Converting grate
- Cool-to-touch for self and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible heart